New York: Day 4 & 5


 On halloween we took the subway over to Brooklyn. Unfortunately we didn't do much specific research on Brooklyn, I suppose we were filled with the naivity of the typical tourist, thinking that entire Brooklyn is the cool hipster place we see in all the tv shows. Not the enormous diverse burough it actually is. After some time we spent on Bedford Ave, we found a random mexican place with delicious burritos. Didn't look much to the world, but to be honest, those are the places I like the most (and they often equal good food).





b
Then we just walked around the streets of Brooklyn ending up in downtown for some shopping 100% tourist free. This was unfortunately our only day in Brooklyn, and I didn't get to see the stuff I wanted to,but anyway... I'll return.


 Day 5 was the day before the New York Marathon so central park was filled with sporty people and world flags.




I started this blog post with something food related and will also end it with the same. We ate dinner at the Meatball Factory (the one at upper west) which I've heard much about. Everything was based around meatballs (surprise, surprise) and one could choose sause and pasta/risotto etc. by drawing crosses in the menue. It was good in deed, but i kind of realised that I don't really like those kind of meatballs... So it wasn't completely my thing.

Sorry, this blog post was kinda messy but I didn't take many photos the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment