New York, day three: lower manhattan

 Our third day in New York, we decided to check out lower manhattan, starting with Bleecker street.



 Ok, I don't dare telling you exactly where we went but we walked towards nolita, sort of.


 Art galleries and boutiques showed the way to soho.



 my future apartment :-)



 We ate lunch in little italy, guess what we had?????






 I want to live in apartment where I can hang out on the rooftop writing things on the walls when I'm feeling a bit blue as well...

 china town!!!

 I have a feeling that if I lived in the area, I would try to buy my groceries here, china town has the coolest food shops.


 look at these cute ladies holding hands and everything <3


We went back to nolita to eat dinner at oficina latina which was SO GOOD, and affordable They serve food from central and south america, and if you're ever around, try the dulce de leche. Just do it. And then thank me for it (... yeah and the chef I suppose?).

No comments:

Post a Comment