street art
















This week I went to Brighton for a school project and we got to go to London for a day (or three hours to be exact) so we decided to spend them at Brick Lane. This was my second time there, but I just never get tired of all the street art. It's like a free museum. with new pieces popping up each week at the most unthinkable places. I can stare at a wall for minutes constantly finding new details, as you probably will notice on these photographs I snapped between the 'ooh' and 'ah's.

Also, we don't really have these kind of areas in Sweden. Sure, we do have grafitti walls but not to this extent; they disappear after some weeks and mainly consists of tagging, which is really sad since it's so much more fun with a colourful wall than a grey one!



No comments:

Post a Comment