Final New York Post

god, I just remembered that I have to finish up my New York blog post thingy that I started. The ache in my chest I have atm caused by my post-ny depression is very disturbing. I want to go back nownownow.
Anyway, here are the last two days from our visit in photographic form.

 We started the second to last day with brunch at Red Rooster in Harlem. It was full of swedes in there since the head chef is swedish and the food wasn't THAT astonoshing so, i mean, a diner would've been nice instead? They had very good live music there though (which was why we went there in the first place...)


 And then we wandered a bit in Harlem until...



 We followed the NY marathon runners all the way from a few streets up in harlem to the 75th, puh...

 Central Park is the place I have the most photographs from which is a bit boring perhaps but I mean, we took many walks there as it was so close to our apartment. As did we when we followed the runners.

 Then we went home and just rested, it's so exhausting to see so many people run :-))

 For dinner, we took the train down to east village and ate at the crappiest place but it was ok because it's still ny!!!!





 uuuugh, these pictures just breathes this city and it's really hurting me :-///////

you know what also hurts inside? this::


 The day we left we had Shake Shack for the second time in a week and that was the best decision ever.

and so this is me posing while being (not) ready to go back home to dull Sweden!! until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment