rooms rooms rooms






sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

My first ever movie I fell completely in love with was the princess diaries. I remember watching it everytime we went up north and home again in a car on my portable dvd player. I thought mia and lilly were like the coolest people ever and the house mia lived in with her mother was amazing. I think that's still my dream house. ¨

BUT, this is not about the princess diaries but about room inspiration. I'm always in the process of changing my room but maybe I'll feel a bit more satisfied soon. The key to a pretty room is inspo though. I'm thinking: ("""tastefully""") tapered walls with illustrations and photographs, green plants, and ca a gazillion light sources.



No comments:

Post a Comment