all I want for Christmas is...?

I'm usually not much for writing christmas wish lists, or wish lists in general. I know that this is the biggest cliché ever but I do feel spoiled when I get to write a list of material things when all I really wish for is end of war and poverty. It's such a incredible privileged to be able to write a list like this seriously. With that said, mine became a mixture of an old lady's wish list and someone belonging in kindergarten; plants, tea, books, things to hang on the wall, a mat, massage, glitter, stickers, paper, and pens to make some kind of art with, hand cream and a suitcase is illustrated above like a visual list.

Today I also finished wrapping my christmas gifts, after buying new wrapping paper etc. a week or so ago at lagerhaus. Finally, I created this christmas spotify playlist with my favourites, but to be honest - I'm already tired of the music although I barely have actually sat down and listened to christmas music. What's cool with it though it that all the songs are so short = they're easy to learn = soon over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment