my first day in New York. Like Ever. (pt. I)


 I first arrived to manhattan in a yellow cab a tuesday evening at dusk.




Since our apartment was only two blocks away from central park, we started our first day there. I don't know why, but central park is the part of NYC that, according to me, film makers have managed to capture the feeling of completely - it felt just like I was in a movie. A movie full of coat-wearing dog-walking men, squirell-watching kids and jazz-playing saxophonists.












And then we of course had to walk down 5th avenue all the way to times square. I'm not a big fan of crowded, busy places (they completely stress me out), but times square is a great place for people watching. Here you can find all kinds of people doing strange things wherever you turn - which probably is the coolest thing about this city.





And then we made our way down to the highline but that will be another post! So gutted that blogspot ruins the quality of my images by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment