number one.

I'm not even going to try to make this introductory post interesting, I've done this way too many times - I don't even think I can count them on my fingers. Fashion blogs, photography blogs, a blog with friends, several music blogs and the list goes on. I have been sporadically blogging since we had a computer room (which by the way, is totally cool if you still have), that's all I can say.

None of them have gone places, I didn't want to share my life with others, thought it wasn't interesting enough so I just quit. Last night I saw a video with one of my faves Tavi Gavinson and she partially spoke about how the internet can make one feel like every single thing in the universe has been either blogged about or youtubed or whatever, and that everything is just documented with accessibility for everyone at any time. And I can relate to that onehundred percent - that's what made me get tired of blogging all these years.

But, without making it sound like too much of a cheesy cliché, I literally couldn't keep my hands off from blogging. I just keep falling back. So here we are again. I'm not looking for being this ultra original innovative blogger, I just want to achieve something for myself. Something that I can look back on and remember. I want to be able to allow myself to write incredible shitty posts so that I eventually can get better at expressing myself. It's defiantly a challenge but I have to be willing to take it.
(Wow, can this get any more lame? Probably not)

Anyway, I'm Alice. Seventeen (panicing) and I write everything in equally big paragraphs (see above). And I also like parentheses and this is me right now eating an apple and listening to burger records music:



ps. I found my blogname on urban dictionary. It says that it means "when two or more people gather together to complain or bitch about their problems" which sounded cool for a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment