A quarter through my phone lense*:

*an incredible bad one.
Now I think it's time to take a look at what I have done these first three months of 2015 through my iPhone lens, so let's waste no time!

☆ January ☆
It was very cold, cold and snowy so I spent many days up north skiing. My pale face gave me a ghost-like appereance but at least the moon was pretty.

 I celebrated my 18th birthday three days. 1. Met mega babe rebecca for coffe 2. got a backpack for inter rail 3. ate at the same indian restaurant two days in a row 4. and hamburgers with friends.




The darkness was unbearable, as always. One night when I was on the train back home there was a complete blackout in my area and two train stops prior, the only lights were inside the train.

☆February ☆ 


spent many days and night with friends for once, and took narcissistic photographs :-)

danced to techno / did not dance to wax witches













Had the best valentine's day ever <3333

☆ March ☆

It rained quite a bit, played with glitter and gems, went to an art museum for 5 mins and joined the moshpits (lol) whilst the wombats were playing

spent an awful lot of time at the library, and went to see a play but looked up in the ceiling instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment