A quarter through my phone lense*:

*an incredible bad one.
Now I think it's time to take a look at what I have done these first three months of 2015 through my iPhone lens, so let's waste no time!

☆ January 
It was very cold, cold and snowy so I spent many days up north skiing. My pale face gave me a ghost-like appereance but at least the moon was pretty.

 I celebrated my 18th birthday three days. 1. Met mega babe rebecca for coffe 2. got a backpack for inter rail 3. ate at the same indian restaurant two days in a row 4. and hamburgers with friends.




The darkness was unbearable, as always. One night when I was on the train back home there was a complete blackout in my area and two train stops prior, the only lights were inside the train.

February  


spent many days and night with friends for once, and took narcissistic photographs :-)

danced to techno / did not dance to wax witches













Had the best valentine's day ever <3333

☆ March 

It rained quite a bit, played with glitter and gems, went to an art museum for 5 mins and joined the moshpits (lol) whilst the wombats were playing

spent an awful lot of time at the library, and went to see a play but looked up in the ceiling instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment